I love the flavor combination of fruit and cream. Berries, Apples, Peaches, it all just gets better with cream. I have created so. many. recipes. with fruit and cream. Seriously, so many!
In addition to todays recipe for No-Bake Apple Cream Pie, I also have these delicious fruit & cream dessert recipes on the blog.
- Peaches & Cream Cake
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries & Cream Pie (No-Bake)
- Apple Cream Pie with Cinnamon Roll Crust
- Blackberry & Cream Biscuits
- Blueberry Cream Cake
- 3 Ingredient Pineapple Cream Ice Pops
And there are even some fruit & cream recipes on the healthier side!
- Chocolate Sea Salt Strawberries & Cream (Whole30 Keto friendly)
- Whole30 Berries & Cream Breakfast Crisp
- Blueberries and Cream Oat Bars
- Frozen Peaches & Cream Bites (Whole30 Keto)
Todays recipe is from my collection of hand-written recipes that I pick up at estate sales and it appears to have some age on it. Its a no-bake recipe that has just 5 ingredients. The original recipe has 6 ingredients but after making the recipe as written, I opted to leave out that 6th ingredient (lemon juice) because I prefer the taste without it. Also, the original recipe is actually a recipe for a Cherry Cream Pie but I switched out the cherry pie filling for apple pie filling.
In fact, I have switched out the cherry pie filling for a variety of different fruit fillings with absolutely delicious results.
So what all other flavors can I make?
The possibilities are as endless as the varieties of fruit pie filling you can find!
- key lime
- any other pie filling you find that you think will be good with creme!
How do you make a No-Bake Apple Cream Pie?
Its so easy! You can find the full printable recipe at the end of this post.