- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. Put liners into muffin pan.
- Place the melted butter, sugar, milk and egg into a bowl and beat well until combined.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 12 muffin cases. Bake in a central position in the oven for about 25 minutes. They are baked when risen and golden brown and springs back when gently touched with fingertip.
Cinnamon Blueberry Muffins