Christmas is fast approaching and I am trying to get it all organized this year. I have been putting together my own personal lists for holiday shopping and I thought I would also put together some gift guides for you. Hopefully these guides spark some ideas for the special people in your life.
Here are some ideas of beautiful things that might work for the special woman in your life many of these items I have and love myself.
- Apothecary Bath Bubbles. These bath bubbles come in such a pretty container, I could definitely see refilling these bottles and keeping them out on display in a mater or guest bath.
- Barefoot Dreams Socks. There are so many super popular Barefoot Dreams items including the cardigans and throw blankets but I thought Id mention the socks because they are super affordable. These would be very fun to give along with a gift certificate for a pedicure or a bottle of wine. These are such a luxurious gift and something that will last forever so totally worth the higher price tag in my opinion. You can see all the Barefoot Dreams items here.
- Tech Organizer. This is a practical gift for a woman that travels a lot or might spend a lot of time in the car or a student or a boss that needs to have tech stuff organized and available at her fingertips. Keep iPads, cords, backup chargers, headphones, external drives and more organized and in one spot.
- Fur Trim Throw. I like the extra detail of the fur trim on this throw, the super soft faux fur on one side and the cable knit on the other. This is very affordable and comes in a handful of colors- I love the cranberry red and the classic white. This is a super affordable throw but if you want something a little nicer, I also love these super soft and cozy faux fur throws.
- Peter Thomas Roth skincare. I think luxurious skincare is also a lovely gift especially for a busy woman that might not have a lot of time for self care. I personally love Peter Thomas Roth products specifically and have had great experiences with a variety of skin care products. These gift sets start at $19 so you can find one to fit any budget.
- Hydroflask. Well you know its a gift guide from me if I include a Hydro because they are my favorite. We have tons of water bottles but I am hoping Santa brings me a coffee tumbler this year. If you know a sports mom in particular this is a GREAT gift as I spend far too many early mornings freezing on fields or late evenings at practices huddling over my tea and coffee.
- Erin Condren On the Go Folio Planning System. This is a really beautiful planner cover that you can fill with petite planners of your choice. Monthly, budgeting books, wellness logs, daily planners I have one of these and it is so pretty to have out on my desk and I love all the inserts available to tuck inside. This would be a lovely gift for someone trying to get organized or to support someone with big dreams and goals for 2020. I have a very good friend that is super focused on getting her finances in order for 2020 and I think the On the Go Folio, Monthly planner and budget book would be a perfect gift.
- Kendra Scott bracelet. This is just gorgeous and something a little different than the standard pendant or earrings from Kendra Scott.
- J Crew PJs. Wonderful pajamas are always a great gift idea and these J Crew ones are beautiful. These are a little pricer but you can surely get 30-50% off during holiday sales this year and maybe just treat yourself. With a good sale, these really are just a little more than Target pjs and such better quality to hold up all year. I work from home and often can be found in my pajamas at 10am which is very embarrassing when the UPS guy comes or the pool guy walks past my office. I made a rule this year that I at least needed to invest in decent pjs so I look somewhat like a grown up.
- Bluetooth Speaker. This is a fun retro looking speaker that comes in pink or green. Great gift for someone that loves music or podcasts or entertains a lot at home. I would love something like this for my office or kitchen or even the bathroom to play music and podcasts.
- Hair Clips. These hair accessories from Anthro come in so many styles and colors and are just gorgeous.
- Cloche Candle. This is beautiful and would be a perfect gift idea and almost too pretty to burn.
- Koolaburra by Ugg Slippers. Ugg slippers are always a classic gift idea but they also come with a fairly hefty price tag. These slippers are Ugg quality at half the price. Classic, simple and something you would wear every day.
- Wood Dough Bowl. This bowl is gorgeous, I saw it on display with some pine needles and ornaments and bought it right off the display shelf. It sells out frequently but is a great price and can be filled with fruit as a centerpiece for your table or fill it with cookies or baked goods as a holiday gift. I have a vision of this on my coffee table filled with faux poinsettias this year.
I hope that gives you a jumping off point for some practical and beautiful gifts for the women in your life. Please stay tuned as I am finishing up several more gift guides for him, for kids and for teens and will be posting soon.
The post Holiday Gift Guide for Her appeared first on My Frugal Adventures.