What’s it like to ride the ‘Incredibles’-themed coaster? Here’s an idea
- The video takes viewers on a ride up and down and all around from a first-person perspective.
- The Incredicoaster is the fastest ride at Disneyland.
- The ride tells the story of a roller coaster created to celebrate the Incredibles, a group of friendly superheroes seen in “The Incredibles” stories.
- According to Disney Parks, “When Jack-Jack is left with Edna as his babysitter, things go immediately awry and Jack-Jack creates chaos along the track while his Incredible family sprints into action to save the day.”
- Disney released the film for its #DisneyMagicMoments campaign, which has included recipes, virtual rides and iconic moments shared by the park.
More virtual rides
- Last week, Disney Parks shared the virtual ride for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, which was filmed at the Walt Disney World resort.
- Disney has shared a number of recipes, too, including ones for the Churro Bites, the “frozen pineapple treat” (which is basically the Dole Whip) and the Toy Story Land grilled cheese sandwich.
- Disneyland and Walt Disney World remain closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. It’s unclear when they will reopen. One report suggested the parks will reopen in January 2021.